I apologize for any inconveniences but the tinypic errors are completely unrelated to the HTML and CSS of my theme designs and were instead caused by the widespread hotlinking of my designs and related images. I plan to reupload my themes as soon as possible but please be understanding that this is frustrating for me, too! themette1 and themette2 are currently fixed, but all other themes still need to have some minor editing done before I can reupload their coding.
The quick fix: To fix your tinypic errors and display messages, please go into your CSS and replace any images with the source http://i40.tinypic.com/15vodd.gif to http://i42.tinypic.com/28icjl4.jpg.
Again, delete the source of http://i40.tinypic.com/15vodd.gif and REPLACE it with http://i42.tinypic.com/28icjl4.jpg.
I’ll try to respond to individual questions as soon as I can but Tumblr is far from my number one priority right now and I currently have over 8,000 messages in my inbox.
to use my themes, please read the following user instructions:
- Open freetexthost link and/or file located above.
- Copy entire html code.
- Paste code into theme editor (customize appearance → theme → custom html).
- editing this theme must be done by means of manual CSS editing.
please keep in mind:
- All codes are written by me, and are not based on any pre-written theme code.
- Editing of my designs of is permitted, but please do not redistribute materials or claim original codings as your own.
- Please leave credit in place!
- If you have any questions or problems, please MESSAGE ME HERE.
- Designs are best used in google chrome.